Blackburn SEO Company | Your Local Experts
Are you in the market for SEO services in Blackburn? Here at Yango SEO and Digital Marketing, we are based in Great Harwood just outside of Blackburn and love working with businesses across Blackburn, East Lancashire and all along the M65 corridor. We offer genuine, ethical, white hat and most of all effective SEO marketing services. This means that if you want to grow your business with the benefits of SEO Blackburn experts Yango are here to help you.
Working within Google’s guidelines, we don’t just aim to rank you for the multiple keywords that your target clients and customers are searching for, we aim to do so much more. We drive this traffic to your website and then work to convert as many of these visitors into valuable leads and sales, the lifeblood of your business, especially if you want it to grow.
5 Reasons To Use Our Blackburn SEO Services
- Do you want to know what EXACT keywords your target clients/customers are searching for?
- Do you want to drive these visitors you your website?
- Do you want want to rank for MULTIPLE highly targeted keywords?
- Do you want to CONVERT these customers into leads and sales?
- Do you want long term growth for your business?
These are the exact things that we offer here at Yango, not just SEO. Blackburn businesses if they are to compete with the rest of the UK online need to do everything they can to drive highly targeted traffic to their website and convert these visitors. By entrusting your digital marketing and SEO to ourselves you can rest assured that you are in the hands of experts and you’ll see a real difference to your bottom line.
Unlike Some Other SEO Agencies In Blackburn, We Offer A Full Digital Marketing Package
Our SEO and digital marketing services include:
- Keyword research – We’ll work out what exact keywords your customers whether in Blackburn, the UK or rest of the world are searching for.
- Competitor analysis – It’s SO important that as part of any campaign we focus on what your competitors are doing to remain one step ahead.
- On-page, technical SEO – We’ll structure your content and general website into a Google friendly way.
- Local SEO – Often forgotten but hugely effective if you market to the Blackburn area. We’ll ensure you appear in highly targeted local search results.
- Link building – We’ll outreach to high quality and relevant websites to get links to your site through a variety of methods. Think of it as digital PR.
- Content creation – To help gain really good, relevant links, we’ll produce awesome content that portrays your business as the number one choice in your niche.
- SEO strategy – All of our SEO work will be done within a framework and strategy. We’ll look to rank you for queries that are used by both potential customers and clients, ensuring that you have a warm and steady flow of leads.
- Activity reports – Every month we will provide a detailed report of your website SEO performance evaluation, as well as data about your traffic, top referring keywords.
- We also offer Blackburn PPC marketing too, just ask for details.
- Your business will have MULTIPLE high rankings on Google.
- You’ll have MORE targeted visitors to your website.
- Your business will have an INCREASED number of calls to your organisation
- You’ll find that your website will CONVERT more visitors to leads and sales.
SEO Blackburn: The Facts
- 93% of all experiences based online start with a search engine
- 97% of us use the internet to research a local service or product
- 75%of users don’t bother looking past the first page of results
- 70% of clicks go to organic search results
- 88% of consumers trust online reviews
- 72% of business owners with an SEO strategy said it improved their bottom line
Ready To Make Your Blackburn Business The Next Blackburn Success Story?
For a FREE, confidential chat, call 07851 036095 or simply complete our contact form. If you’re serious about using our specialist Blackburn SEO service, our Blackburn digital marketing services or PPC services, we’re more than happy to meet up with you to discuss further in person.